“Charity Climb”

Summit Mountaineering
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Graham and Sarah gave up their Sunday to take myself and a friend up the Longstone Pinnacle for a charity climb. This was to be an extreme challenge for myself as I had never climbed, and am totally scared of heights. The conditions were not the best but the team were extremely patient kind and encouraging, always making us feel safe and at ease.
I can't praise them enough and if anyone is interested in climbing, these are the guys to take you!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We booked an afternoon of climbing and abseiling. This was a brilliant way to spend quality time with my 13 yr old daughter in amazing surroundings. The instructor was very friendly and experienced with a lot of knowledge. I felt we were in very safe hands and look forward to returning to symonds yat soon.

1  Thank Denise L