What a contrast, the last time we stayed it was a winter Narnia covered is snow and magical. This week its transformed into Spring with a Dawn chorus second to none. Delicious food and wine as usual, a restful nights sleep in crisp white linen and then the dawn chorus. We left the windows open so that we could hear the birdsong at dawn and were awakened to the beautiful sounds of the valley and river. Such a peaceful spot at any time of year, and then that bostin breakfast, bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracens Head Inn has stood for centuries in its spectacular position on the east bank of the River Wye where the river flows into a steep wooded gorge, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Popular with walkers, cyclists, canoeists, fishermen and fans of good food and real ales, the Inn has a relaxed ambiance throughout, from the flagstone bar to the cozy lounge and stylish dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Saracens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saracens Head Hotel Symonds Yat
- The Saracens Head Inn Symonds Yat, Herefordshire