All reviews river view thorpe park boathouse restaurant boat house lovely hotel stayed here for one night plenty of parking full english saturday night a lovely stay car parking excellent value for money helen carvery ducks heathrow surrey
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one evening after visiting Thorpe Park, checked in at 23:30 the man on the reception was welcoming and friendly. The check in was quick and entering the room was very warm! We weren’t complaining after a cold day in the park so it was ideal! Room was clean and tidy, it was just what we needed. We had a lakeside view room which was nice in the morning my only gripe was the ducks at 5:30/6:00am woke me up but you’re by a lake what else would you expect. Breakfast had plenty of choice, I had the full English but other than the plates being hot the food wasnt that warm but again I wasn’t too fussed about that. The staff were nice and friendly and I’d stay here again no problem at all.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bridge Chertsey E, Manager at Bridge Hotel, Chertsey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the lovely review! I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

The sink and bath were full of hair and there was urine on the toilet when we first arrived and then later on realised that the pillow on the bed was falling apart. Our sofa bed had no sheets and not enough pillows for our 2 children to sleep there

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lilyyyce

I am terribly sorry to hear this Lilyyyce. Our housekeeping team are always thorough when cleaning the rooms so I can only apologise.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me on either of the below;

Phone: 01932 565644
Email: bridgechertsey@youngs.co.uk

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve clicked five stars not because it’s a five star hotel but because I’ve no criticisms. I stayed two nights last week for work and have booked for next week. Room was very clean, a generous size with a full bathroom. It’s very quiet, heating is electric but it works really well. Some nice touches include the bottle of water and excellent home made flapjack biscuits. The cooked breakfast is excellent, if you like a full English, good produce well cooked. Parking is included right by the hotel front door. Service staff are pleasant and professional. At this price it’s good value for the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, particularly the staff in the restaurant. However I thought the room could do with a spruce up, for example the towel rail in the bathroom was hanging off the wall, the grout in some of the tile was yellowish brown, and the curtains were falling off the rail slightly. The food in the restaurant was fine, although I didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that. The best was quite uncomfortable, with a very soft mattress.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice, staff was friendly, however, the kettle was full of limescale and could see it from the top, cups wasn't clean etc, everything else was fine but was disappointed with it for the price we paid due to the poor hygiene of the room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bridge Chertsey E, Guest Relations Manager at Bridge Hotel, Chertsey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your review, we will look into this with our housekeeper, apologies for this oversite on our part .