Hamilton's Boutique Hotel
    Foxhills(Ottershaw)
    US$168
    US$151
    Very Good 4/5
    The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
    US$79
    Hotels.com
    US$168
    US$158
    Great 4.5/5
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsking suiteb bcoffee machinesri lankan buffetsparkling waterone nightfelt like homeen suite facilitiescooked englisha lovely staythorpe parkon arrivalserves excellent foodrestaurants and pubslittle touchesbreakfast was freshly cookedchicken wings
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 30 September 2013

The bottle of Hamilton's chilled sparkling water on arrival set the tone. The suite is a little climb past the terrace, but not a problem if you're travelling light. Comfy beds, clean, contemporary bathroom and furnishings, nice toiletries and lovely towels. My only regret is we didn't have time for breakfast because the restaurant looks very good. I will be back, in fact, I'd like to move in!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 2 September 2013

This felt like home to me, we had our own lounge and kitchen, the bed was very comfortable with fluffy towels provided. Coffee machine provided which was a bonus.

There is a small patio garden which we used to read our newspapers before checking out.

The staff were very accommodating and parking was provided at the back of the hotel. Good breakfast the next day and a late check out made our trip all the more relaxing. If I am ever back in that area I will definitely be booking this place again.

Room Tip: I would request a back room due to street noise.
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 18 August 2013

Myself and a friend stayed here for one night on a Saturday as we were going to Thorpe Park during the day and a ministry of sound event in the evening. Upon check in we were informed that we were upgraded to the best room which was a suite at the top of the building. The suite was really lovely and had everything you could need, including a small kitchenette. Everything was also spotlessly clean.
    However, it is a shame the staff did not reciprocate this quality of the room. Despite being very friendly to other guests we were disappointed in how patronising the manager was towards us because he was concerned we would have a party. We are two young adults who are extremely responsible and considerate. We were even ignored at breakfast by him and upon leaving he ran up the stairs to check we hadnt ruined the room or thrown the tv out the window.

PROS:
    Very close to Thorpe Park (A taxi costs £6)
    Wifi and Virgin media in room
    Very clean and decorative rooms

CONS:
    Ran out of loo roll, no spare
    Didn't have enough towels in the room for two people

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
    1  Thank evenstevens
    Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stayed at Hamilton's for one night whilst working in the local area.
    Check In was great, a very friendly gentleman checked me in (I'd guess the owner) and showed me to my room. He gave me advice on where to eat and drink on a Monday night as the restaurant does not open on a Monday. I was also given a large bottle of water for my room which was a very nice touch.
    My double room was very modern, with iron & ironing board as well as a Tassimo coffee machine which was a welcome addition and excellent idea. The wifi signal throughout was excellent and allowed me to get on with some work in the evening. The bathroom was very clean, small but large enough for one person. The shower was very good and towels provided were excellent - much better than a standard hotel.
    The only downside of my stay was the bed - it was very comfortable but was a small double. I'm 6'2" and the bed was shorter than a normal double meaning my f

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 29 July 2013

Not only was the room very comfortable with an excellent bed but the service was exceptional. The Wi-Fi worked in the room and we could park a car.Coupled with a reasonably priced restaurant below serving great food. Just what was wanted after a hard day in London.
    Definitely be back.

Room Tip: Rooms at front over road but it did not seem busy. Our room at the back very quiet
    • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family