““Truly Enjoyed Our Stay””
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Clune House

and 1 more site!
Clune House
Ranked #1 of 14 Newtonmore B&B and Inns
Kempten, Germany
““Truly Enjoyed Our Stay””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Clune House while visiting the Scottish Highlands. We chose this B&B based on research on TripAdvisor and booking, and were certainly not disappointed.The proprietors, Ian and Jane were especially friendly and accommodating; they seemed genuinely concerned that we enjoyed both our stay at the B&B and our visit to Newtonmore. We were provided with helpful advice about local restaurants and attractions,our rooms were all that we needed/expected and the breakfast was delicious. Should we ever return to Newtonmore, we would certainly consider the Clune House an excellent option. Laura and family

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lauralou0831

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife, 5 year old boy and I had a wonderful 2-night stay here. The room was plush, very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were tasty and top quality food (we are vegetarian and this was well catered for). The hosts are very friendly, pleasant and helpful. Overall we felt very well looked after and pleased to have chosen Clune House .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Laurencekirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Arrived after a long journey by car and Jane and Ian made me very welcome.My room was excellent and provided me with everything I needed for my two night stay.Ian advised me of the good places to eat locally and he was spot on with them .Everything was very clean and tidy.Breakfast prepared by Ian was excellent and set me up for my day ahead. Cant praise the hosts enough for making my stay so pleasant and relaxing. I will be back

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here whilst competing in a local mountain bike event. Despite our (very) sweaty appearance upon arrival, the hosts Ian and Jane were most welcoming and this remained the case throughout the duration of our stay. Our bedroom and bathroom were very clean and tidy, adding to our comfort. Breakfast was top notch! The highlight though has to be the hosts, so a big thanks goes out Ian and Jan. Hopefully see you again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a very pleasant night stay. Ian and Jane are good company and made us feel very welcome. Jane helped us out by recommending that we eat at the local hotel and to book in advance as it is popular during the weekend. It was a great shout as the place was really busy and we were able to get a table. Nice place and great breakfast. Would highly recommend Clune House.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Me, my girlfriend and my dad stayed here for two nights during our visit to Newtonmore for my cousins wedding. We were greeted by Jane and Ian who are truly lovely people would do anything to please. They really deserve every great review they get for the efforts they go to. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and relaxed :) we stayed in the room with the spa bath (great after the 8 hour drive!) bed and linen - comfortable is an understatement!! Spotlessly clean beyond belief! Jane should be very proud of her rooms. They were furnished beautifully, such a nice place to relax in. Beautiful, modern bathroom finished to a very high standard.
The breakfast was fantastic! You can help yourself to homemade musli with yoghurt, honey and fresh strawberries and blueberries while you wait for your huge, fresh Scottish breakfast! Everything sourced locally from their butcher and you can really tell in the quality of their breakfast. My girlfriend had the Scottish smoked salmon with Janes secret scrambled eggs which also looked delicious. For us to learn Ian and Jane had only been in the business a year was a true shock, you got the impression from their beautifully finished house and out of this world people skills they have been experts in guest houses for years. We will certainly be back to this great village and to this great guest house.

Stayed June 2014
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed here for a two nights rest whilst on a walk, west to east across Scotland, in May 2014.
The hosts Ian and Jane were amazing hosts, there hospitably was the best I ever come across in any B&B I've ever stayed in before, and I've stayed in many.
Fabulous room !!
Fabulous breakfast !!
Would most definitely stay here again.
Thank You Ian and Jane for your doing a great job for a great price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtonmore
The Glen Hotel
#3 of 14 in Newtonmore
Ard-na-Coille Guest House
Ard-na-Coille Guest House
#2 of 14 in Newtonmore

Been to Clune House? Share your experiences!