“Friendly & Welcoming”

Ranked #1 of 14 Newtonmore B&B and Inns
Watford, United Kingdom
“Friendly & Welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

We would give this property a 5 star b&b rating but at 4 stars it is excellent value for money. We stayed here with our baby son and our room was charming and spacious enough to fit a travel cot. We were welcomed by our warm and friendly hosts, The Montgomerys, who went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The breakfast was excellent and one of the best one our trip, with good choice and high quality local produce. The ensuite with spa bath was large and comfortable and felt luxurious. We really had a lovely stay and wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Butt0ns81

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Falkirk District, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Recently stayed at Clune House B&B. My wife and I stayed in the "Loch Imrich" room. Beautifully decorated room with clean, fresh cotton bedsheets. The en-suite also had a Spa bath. Breakfast was freshly prepared and cooked. The breakfast room was lovely and bright with an airy feel. The radio was playing in the background but not too loud not to be able to chat over breakfast. The hosts Ian & Jane were so friendly and very hospitable. This made the stay even more enjoyable.
We would not hesitate to recommend Clune House B&B to anyone young or old visiting the local area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kempten, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Clune House while visiting the Scottish Highlands. We chose this B&B based on research on TripAdvisor and booking, and were certainly not disappointed.The proprietors, Ian and Jane were especially friendly and accommodating; they seemed genuinely concerned that we enjoyed both our stay at the B&B and our visit to Newtonmore. We were provided with helpful advice about local restaurants and attractions,our rooms were all that we needed/expected and the breakfast was delicious. Should we ever return to Newtonmore, we would certainly consider the Clune House an excellent option. Laura and family

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lauralou0831
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife, 5 year old boy and I had a wonderful 2-night stay here. The room was plush, very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were tasty and top quality food (we are vegetarian and this was well catered for). The hosts are very friendly, pleasant and helpful. Overall we felt very well looked after and pleased to have chosen Clune House .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Laurencekirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Arrived after a long journey by car and Jane and Ian made me very welcome.My room was excellent and provided me with everything I needed for my two night stay.Ian advised me of the good places to eat locally and he was spot on with them .Everything was very clean and tidy.Breakfast prepared by Ian was excellent and set me up for my day ahead. Cant praise the hosts enough for making my stay so pleasant and relaxing. I will be back

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here whilst competing in a local mountain bike event. Despite our (very) sweaty appearance upon arrival, the hosts Ian and Jane were most welcoming and this remained the case throughout the duration of our stay. Our bedroom and bathroom were very clean and tidy, adding to our comfort. Breakfast was top notch! The highlight though has to be the hosts, so a big thanks goes out Ian and Jan. Hopefully see you again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a very pleasant night stay. Ian and Jane are good company and made us feel very welcome. Jane helped us out by recommending that we eat at the local hotel and to book in advance as it is popular during the weekend. It was a great shout as the place was really busy and we were able to get a table. Nice place and great breakfast. Would highly recommend Clune House.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtonmore
The Glen Hotel
#2 of 14 in Newtonmore
Ard-na-Coille Guest House
Ard-na-Coille Guest House
#3 of 14 in Newtonmore

Been to Clune House? Share your experiences!