Went with 18 yr old daughter and was stuck in family bungalows with screaming kids and noisy upstairs neighbors at all hours. Buffet food was really good and selection/taste was outstanding. Food in most restaurants okay, except the Italian which was dreadful. No wireless Internet and 30 mins on their slow system is 6 CUC. Staff very friendly and appreciative of all little gifts we brought. Cleaning staff never re-filed water/pop consumed in mini fridge, nor bathroom items. Giant cockroach in bathroom last day there. During checkout reception could not even crack a smile or extend appreciation for staying there. Airport is 1 hr bus ride away. Recommend this resort for young families but next time I will book adults only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cayo Ensenachos, which brings all the Cuban flavor to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. The hotel has a main building and 506 comfortable rooms divided into 3 perfectly defined areas: (Park Suites Area: 260 Rooms Suite Park and 10 Duplex Suites. SPA Suites Area: (area for adults 18 years old and plus): 180 Spa Suite and 10 Duplex Suites. Grand Village Area (area for adults 14 years old plus): 32 Suite, 14 Family Grand Village. All of 506 rooms have balcony or terrace and bathtub/shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, TV, air conditioning, ceiling bar, minibar, DVD and CD player, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ironing board and iron. All day and night: Varied entertainment program every evening with our entertainers, live shows in our entertainment room. Beach volleyball, tennis court. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel