“Looks nice, staff are ok if you speak slowly and point to the menu”

Cromwell Brew House
Ranked #25 of 35 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Place looks great, they have really tried to create atmosphere and full marks for that. Did not really like the music video channel up so loud, I am sure that this is for the owners benefit and the youg girls behind the bar. (assuming that the group outside with the young child were somehow related to the bar ownership.... they kept wandering behind the bar)

Ordering food and drink was a hit and miss affair, if you ask for what is on the menu, they understand, if you try to describe how you want your steak done....... they do not understand, you should have seen the blood pouring out of my friends "medium" steak!!!! Also, check if we want refills to our drinks during the meal.

Staff training needed, just cute local girls employed because they are cute does not work folks.

potentially great atmosphere and would be amazing if they just trained the staff.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Have eaten here before but not again, ordered the ribeye steak medium specified pink not red. Well half of it was fine but the rest red and bleeding. When the plares were collected I told the waitress I was not happy with the steak. On paying the bill I again said I was not happy only to be told that thats what you get with the meat closer to the bone. They charged me full wack no discount. Well I will go somewhere else next time

Reviewed 21 August 2013

It is what ypu would expect a pub to be, pool table, pokies, TAB and a bar. but down the back there is a nice wee lounge area with a fire and that is just what I was looking for that day. Hung out to kill a couple of hours, was just what the Dr ordered.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This is also just a 2 minute walk from the motel, absolutely superb meals at very very reasonable prices, I recommend all travellers go have a meal or a nice chilling speights (beer) or wine outside.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Was surprised to see the not so nice reviews posted by previous patrons as I am yet to experience bad service or food at the pub. We enjoyed a few meals here on our recent visit to Cromwell and couldn't fault the food. Large meals with lots of veg and the service was quick!
The pub was walking distance from our motel so the location could not have been better. Will be back.