“Our home away from home”
Review of The Kitchen Bannockburn - CLOSED

The Kitchen Bannockburn
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve honest food, crafted from fresh seasonal ingredients, Allpress Coffee & real pots of tea...Made with care and served with pride!
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We discovered this cafe while staying nearby with family. Fabulous coffee and food and great, friendly service. Our dog was offered water and treated like a star. We are sad they aren't open Mondays so we won't be able to stop by again before we head home.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at The Kitchen Bannockburn numerous times and I am proud to call it my local. Simple food, very very well done.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

WOW! that about sums up the beef burger from The Kitchen. Whilst there were only seven items on the menu the day I visited. This rustic lunch spot nestled close to the vineyard eateries will definitely get me back here.

Plenty of parking out the back (in front of the vegetable and herb garden) - and a clean and inviting layout - set the tone of my gastronomic meal.

Hand delivered by the chef this unassuming burger was perfect - Fresh (non-seeded) bun, iceberg lettuce (non of this bitter fancy stuff) and a juicy hand made patty (that stayed together).
Well done guys - from a very satisfied local.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Fab food, good coffee and a nice peaceful location. Located just out of Cromwell with a great view so it feels like you have been somewhere yet not having travelled far to achieve this.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

We asked at the Cromwell I-site of places to visit . The Kitchen was high on the list.
This information was well earned. Like they told us, the staff were friendly. The food was great. The place was clean . It was a really hot day, we sat outside in the courtyard in the shade, where we cooked off and drank fab coffee. Returning today for another visit ! Well done