My husband and I were both blown away by this place ( and my husband can be slightly picky at times) The views are breathtaking and the food is top notch. We really appreciated the attention to dietary restrictions. Here are a list of things that I noticed and loved about the service.
1. I’m pregnant and the staff was so kind to quickly make some adjustments to our room location to make me more comfortable. No questions asked no faces made.
2. Any kind of substitutions we wanted to make at the restaurant were done without a problem.
3. The food was healthy without losing flavor and the portion sizes perfect.
4. After the first day the staff remembered how we both liked our coffee in the morning.
5. It was noticeable that there was good communication between staff members. We never had to re-explain anything or ask twice due to a shift change.
6. After going for a short walk one morning the staff welcomed us back with cold wash clothes ( for a pregnant woman this is amazing !! )
My husbands favorite part was the pool and the privacy. The staff is friendly without being over bearing. The rooms are clean, stocked with everything you can think of and relaxingly beautiful.
Well done! We were 100 percent satisfied and will be recommending this place to all our friends.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included