“Great Mountain Bike Trails”
Review of Pura Vida Ride

Pura Vida Ride
Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.00*
and up
Mountain Bike Tour at Las Catalinas
More attraction details
Owner description: Pura Vida Ride is located 50 meters from the waters edge in one of the most spectacular setting in Costa Rica. We provide Stand-Up-Paddle, Mountain Bike, Kayak and snorkel rental and sales and offer a range of guided tours, lessons, adventure packages, and transportation services. Our outfitter store also offers a full service General Store offering the best coffee, pastries, ice creams, drinks and snacks on the Gold Coast of Guanacaste.Welcome to our Playground: Nature built it; we supply the toys.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

"last week"
"in great shape"

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I went to Pura Vida Ride to buy some swimwear and the employee, Melissa, was super helpful and friendly. She not only helped me pick out the perfect board shorts, she also shared her knowledge of the area and gave me good advice regarding where to kayak. I spent most of my time in Potrero visiting the places she recommended, and I wasn't disappointed. I'll come back to Pura Vida Ride again because I got a ton of value there.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

While staying at nearby Sugar Beach, by husband and I drove the short distance to Pura Vida Ride and rented kayaks for a fabulous afternoon paddle! The staff was so friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable---particularly Chris who went above and beyond to make our adventure a memorable one! Their gelato and baked goods were the perfect after-paddle treat. Thanks so much to Chris and Lara and the rest of the crew for their expertise and kindness! We'll definitely be back……..