A really nice and quiet place, plenty of space and all you need. Aircon, wifi and pool. Close to a terrific local beach. The staff being very helpful (Paul). Fx he helped us with car rental, and we saw most of the island. Cleaning every day. Some bungalows were being renewed. Ours wasn´t that new but clean and functional. Can be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to La Pointe Villas !Located at La Pointe aux Canonniers, a few minutes from the Grand Baie Village, known for being the ultimate spot for its variety of restaurants, boutiques and nightlife; La Pointe Villas is the ideal place for your vacation in Mauritius. Nestled in a magnificent tropical garden, our 15 villas are surrounded with its 2 superb salt chlorinated swimming pools and the synthetic surface tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Pointe Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pointe Villas Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- La Pointe Villas Mauritius/Pointe Aux Canonniers