My boyfriend and I chose to visit Mauritius to celebrate my birthday and decided self-catering would give us freedom. We rented the 2-bed bungalow for a week and found it a smashing little house, in a bustling part of town with the best beach nearby. Staff were on-hand but left us in peace. A small pool outside for the handful of villas was only dipped in by us. We had all the privacy we needed while feeling in a safe community with other (friendly) guests next door. While we had a great break we discovered the expensive hotels claimed the best (cleanest) beaches so if you want the guide book lavish experience fork out for one of those instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to La Pointe Villas !Located at La Pointe aux Canonniers, a few minutes from the Grand Baie Village, known for being the ultimate spot for its variety of restaurants, boutiques and nightlife; La Pointe Villas is the ideal place for your vacation in Mauritius. Nestled in a magnificent tropical garden, our 15 villas are surrounded with its 2 superb salt chlorinated swimming pools and the synthetic surface tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Pointe Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pointe Villas Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- La Pointe Villas Mauritius/Pointe Aux Canonniers