We were part of a group of sixty South Africans and spend four nights at the Hotel. On arrival at 21h30, we were shown to the dining area, where there was almost no food left. Surely the staff must have known a group of sixty guest still need to have dinner. Next morning everyone in our group got a wake up call at 5h30 ( 3h30 South African time ). This apparently was a "mistake". The staff at the bar were not keen or helpful at all. Made me wonder if the service levels would have been better, if everyone had to pay for the drinks, the tips might have helped!
The resort is situated on a very nice location with lots of activities. Beach staff were helpful and friendly. We had a good time on the beach during the day. The catamaran cruise excursion to the island is not worth it, a few guest suffered from seasickness.
Four star resort, I wonder.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius