If you consider visiting Africa I can strongly recommend Zanzibar and the hotel Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa. We stayed there for a week and was pampered by the staff and we just loved the Place. Beautiful Beach Next to the hotel/ bungalows and Nice swimmingpools and restaurants/ bars with pleasant staff. A good variety of food both for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a deserted white sandy beach, at 65 km from Stone Town, lies Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa, an international five-star hotel, winner of the World Travel Awards as Tanzania Leading Resort and Africa Leading Beach Resort 2011 .It is one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, where, even during low tide, it’s possible to enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karafuu Beach Hotel Pingwe
- Karafuu Hotel Beach
- Karafuu Resort Beach
- Karafuu Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar Island, Tanzania