“recommended for Shanghai break” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baihui Hotel

Baihui Hotel
Ranked #31 of 166 Hotels in Anji County
London, United Kingdom
“recommended for Shanghai break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

from outside the hotel looks ordinary - but the rooms are very nice, staff are friendly and trained and speak quite good English. breakfast buffet was delicious Chinese food. Price is reasonable for this standard. Anji is interesting place, would go back

Room Tip: higher floors away from KTV are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mightymark9

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Amman, Jordan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

4 stars hotel in very good price in this town anjicounty , rate for sutarday and Sunday will be more resturants closed on 8:30 pm !! very early the people in this area eat there dinner but the good thing that there is Mcdonallad near the hotel and inspite that I dont like eat any food from MCDONLLAD but you have no choise as the resturant closed on 8:30 pm in this hotel .
again come next night on 8:35 pm just arrive from another city HANGZHOU and they already closed the resturant I argu with them taht I want to eat and time is just 8:35 pm the lady was kind and ask the cooker to do some food for me , in this hotel very difficult to deal with the reception they know little English so sometimes I look for chines guest in the hotel and speak english and I find as many business men come to this hotel and ask them to translate what I need.
people who work in the hotel try to help as poosiple as can and are kind but the proplem that I lost from my room new shirt just buy before one day still not use and other expensevis shirt and thats happen when one night I return to the room and the door not open then they ask the worker to open the doors take a half hour to open then they change my room to better one in same price and take all my things to another room but in the mornning i noted that i lost some clothes and its seem thats happen last day that some body enter my first room and stole.
so I dont advise anyone to come to this hotel simpley becuse I lost some clothes while im not in my room.
i visited this town 4 times since 2007 each time different hotel this is the first time I have proplem anjycounty in generel is very safe.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank moh-alshakah
Suno, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

I didn't like so much this hotel.
First of all work in progress near the hotel caused a lot of noise from very early morning.
Then the food in the buffet in the last floor was served cold, and when I asked them to warm it up, they looked at me as if my request was very odd.
For check in and check out pls calculate a very, very long time, and double check that your deposit is really refunded. In my case it was not, and when I went back home I found the surprise in my credit card bill. Later, honestly, they admitted the mistake and rectify the account.
So, not so good, but the other one where I stayed before (yuantong) was not better.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mysore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2011

I was in Anji In the last week of May 2011, A very well located Hotel. The sevice is good, The only problem I faced was there are no English speaking Staff in the Hotel. Overall an good stay will Probabaly stay at the same hotel Again on my next Trip.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Haarlem, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2010

I have stayed in this hotel many times before, always for business trips. The location is good and the rooms are good too. There is free internet in each room and the shower always works well. The breakfast buffet is included too.

Personnel is friendly but check in and check out is always quite slow at this hotel.

But for now the reason to stay away from the hotel is: construction! On both sides of the hotel there is major construction going on. They start very early at 6am and it is very loud, last night they finished after midnight. On one side there is a huge empty lot so I expect the construction to take a long time.

I will find another hotel for my next visit, because I really need my sleep on business travel.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2009

Booked myself instead of going through business contacts, but they confirmed it as one of the best hotels in Anji. Had no cause for complaint of any kind.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled on business