“Excellent Asian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013

While staying at the Radisson, I was told to try RED for some Asian Cuisine. I usually don't go for other than local dishes when travelling, meaning, when in India, try Indian food and not Asian. However, I decided to to give it a try and wasn't disappointed. I was very early, while the restaurant wasn't completely ready for dinner and yet I was serviced as if it was open. The menu is very big, and even though I know Asian food quite well, I was confused. I asked the help of the waiters, who suggested some seafood for starter-Tiger Prawn in Thai sauce. The size of the prawn was very very big(3 fingers of a large hand)and the sauce was very spicy, yet amazing. I followed with green curry chicken and steamed rice, which was very very good. The dish was quite big, and I could hardly finish it. The dessert was also a delight, fried caramelized dumplings with burned sugar and reduced milk ice cream. Perfect. If I could eat more, I would. I must mention my waiter, who did everything he could to make my stay enjoyable bu chatting quite a bit about India and providing a lot of information, to wanting to learn more about my own culture. Parveen - keep going lad. The restaurant is run tightly by an Asian cook who greets everyone at their tables. Saw many families and business dinners.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Excellent East Asian "fusion" food -- inside of the Radisson Blu in Nodia. Recommended, but be willing to spend some hard earned cash!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Great food, good portions, delectable food! Friendly chef and an extremely hospitable staff!
Have been here thrice now, and will keep dropping by with my wife each time we are looking for some private dinner/lunch time with each other!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Noida has limited good Chinese restaurants and my family and I end up going to Red on a regular basis... it is true that the food is pricey, but the customer service is excellent. Chef Raymond always welcomes us very fondly and is always ready to make my Husband's favorites even if they are off the menu.

The sea food is excellent and even some of the vegetarian food I have tried is nice particularly the Lotus Stem starter.

Needless to say we will be going to Red again.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Food is great... Go for the fish delicacies .... Choose your own sauce and have him prepare to tingle your taste buds!!! You will love it. And if you are the adventurous types pl let the chef decide... Just let him know your tingle preference and there u go"