“Best avoided”
Review of The Royale Park

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Noida
The Royale Park
Ranked #42 of 48 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It is in the middle of a dirty old market of noida where you would not like to be for more than a couple of minutes. The rooms given are not really clean and the service is OK. The food is just tlerable. Breaksfast is ok, no more. Dont go if you can avoid

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bhoos

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Do not guide any one to stay on that dirty place,too far from metro and too expensive in dirty area rooms gives bad smell actually it not a hotel an old factory converted to the hotel--i requested cleartrip.com to cancel my booking but they are also.....

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Mahesh K
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed for 5 days in The Royal Park on a business trip and found it amongst the bst in its category. it is value for money, the rooms are good, batthrooms are huge and well equipped, room service is fast, food quality and taste is excellent. In other words it is home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Staye here with friends and had an amazing experience. Staff was friendly and helpful. Service Is excellent and food was delicious. Special Thanks to Mr Vaibhav Chadha for doing adjustments in our booking to make our stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I was on a business trip to India with few colleagues and stayed in this hotel in the 2nd week of August. The staff is unprofessional and hardly found somebody who speaks English. Food was not hygienic enough as we had a few very bad stomach problems. On the other hand they never change linen when the house keeping is done unless you request and instead they will change the inner side up of bed sheets. Bathroom was so dirty and tiles were full of dirt. The most horrifying story is that one day Mr. Vaibhav requested me to change the room as they have promised to give mine to a different guest. Although I was cooperating with that no staff member came to move me to a different room and I steped out of the hotel room in the evening for some work. However, after I returned to hotel in the night around 11PM Vaibhav requested me to change the room that time itself. As it was late I refused to move and Vaibhav behaved like a thug and disconnected the power supply to my room and screamed on the corridor. During this time I was in dark and no ventilation for about 15 minutes. This was almost life threatening and we immediately vacated the hotel at 2 AM and we moved to a different hotel. Initially you will find Mr. Vaibhav as a very friendly and kind person but trust me he is just acting in front of people. One more incident is, once they were running out of rooms and they wanted to take more people in. Due to this the so called reservation Manager requested my colleagues and me to move into a single room and this itself shows how money minded they are. There are many other much better places for the same or lower prices you can find and I can never call this place as a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Raji_SL
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We had booked rooms during the F1 at Sunrise House, last minute they shifted us to The Park Royal Hotel. The exterior didn't have a signage to begin with, entered the place and the guy at the reception had to check wether they had information on our booking. The lobby was so shady, that we had a doubt on how the rooms would be so we asked to see the rooms. We were shown two rooms, which were truly disgusting;
A. First room: hotel management claimed that the room was cleaned and ready to move in. However, when we entered the room was stinking of cigarette smoke. It was clear that the previous guests had been smoking heavily in the room,the smell was impossible to withstand. I have no idea why such a room should be shown.
B. the second room also claimed to be cleaned by the management. This too had dirty bed linen. When asked the staff confirmed that linen was normal standard.
At this stage we were disgusted at the hygiene standard in the hotel and were surprised to see such standards being maintained. As a result of the poor standards, we couldn't even think of staying in such a place with such high prices, it's not like that we paid any less prices and get rooms like these. This place doesnt even deserve to be paid Rs.500 a nite.
We asked for a refund and they are still considering, Most dissapointing I cannot give a rating for this place.
I need a full refund of my money as we feel cheated for the money paid(Rs.5500).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Neha A
Reviewed 24 September 2011

this is second time i stayed here and 3rd time on the same owners property. the rooms are more than adequate and any hitches like faulty ac and no light etc were quickly resolved staff is very polite and it is very nice homely atmosphere it does seem though there is lots of turnover in staff as every one looks confused and one has to ask repeatedly for things breakfast which is included is adequate but not satisfying and staff is always missing if u need to ask for anything and one can do with better taste more varity and hot dishes

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo