“Excellent place and staff, fustrating Wi-Fi connectivity”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Noida
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent place and staff, fustrating Wi-Fi connectivity”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel has the most attentive and friendly staff that I have seen in hotels of any price range: The staff at the restaurant were attentive to bring me a cup of cappuccino for breakfast without me asking from the 3rd day onwards after noticing that I had ordered a cup on each of my first two days. On a day where I was free from work commitments, they were nice enough to offer me personal advice on how I could see the best of the city without having to use the expensive hotel limousine service.

The rooms were nicely decorated too, offering chic and comfort that reasonably exceed expectations of a 4 Star business hotel. Having said as much, the Wi-Fi connectivity was disappointing enough to ruin my experience in this age where one needs to be connected online all the time. The internet system required multiple login attempts that permitted only one device (i.e. I was not allowed to connect both my laptop and iPhone at once) while the connectivity stops after some time of not using the internet on my iPhone.

In addition, the walls of the room did not provide much insulation against noise as I was able to hear the conversations of some rather inconsiderate people who were talking loudly in the next room/ along the hallways.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jessel90
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 9 January 2017
Dear Jessel,

Namaste!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to WiFi connectivity & insulation against noise from adjacent rooms/corridors .

Thank you for commending our associates, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Milind Nadkarni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2014

May I start here. Noida is not a great city by any stretch of the definition. Somehow our head office ended up in this part of the world. Moving from a reasonable office in Guargon to here. Mystifying I know as this is more poorly set up than the last place. I've travelled often (more than five times) to Noida. Fortune Inn is good for this part of the world but do not expect to see international-standards for food or ambience. The rooms are good but a bit tired and some of the electrical switches do not function or are too difficult to work out what they do. The showers have issues with leaks. As a business hotel this place is good value but can be on the boring side after a couple of weeks. My biggest concern about this place is the wifi. It is OK speed and can just manage to do Facetime video but terrible to connect more than one device to. It does drive you nuts and not acceptable for a business orientated hotel. The very least you can do is make this part work well, easy to use and importantly not time wasting. Heading back soon but going to look around for an alternative. The staff try hard but you sense they are work with some less than adequate facilities. The gym is uninviting and looks like an after-thought. Unfortunately, Fortune Inn is the best one so far, that is not to fortunate.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are best.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Sunil K, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 4 August 2014

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the room switches, showers and gymnasium along with Wifi connectivity.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The horror starts when i check in at 1:30am in the night. In the peak Delhi summer the Air conditioning doesn't work. Whole night i keep tossing on the bed without any sleep. I complain the maintenance guy comes and switches on and off the AC as if God will do some miracle. To no avail. Then next day i come back to the hotel at 10pm same ordeal continues. Also to add to the callousness the staff at the hotel refuses to shift me to a room where the AC works. Basic demand i guess. But to no avail. While i write this review i am sweating it out in this horrible hotel room.
Avoid this hotel by all means. Zero sense of customer service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank AMITD79
Sunil K, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 21 June 2014

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at our hotel due to sudden technical breakdown in one of our AC unit .

I would like to inform your good-self that this was sudden technical breakdown which was repaired by our technical team with in a due course of time . However Our associate had offered your good-self an alternate Hotel accommodation in nearby Hotel which was refused by your good-self.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, Please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken.

I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for 3 days. The breakfast is especially very delicious and has varied options of food. Good rooms ambience.
The only problem was my room was connected to another room and i could hear conversation and TV sound in my room...Avoid such rooms...otherwise nice hotel...

Room Tip: Avoid interconnected rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 23 December 2016

Dear Mr.Sharma,

Namaste !!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our restaurant services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to noise problem .

Milind Nadkarni
Noida, India
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Recently we were invited to the marriage function of my daughters friend , place is good , centrally located in Noida , parking ample space is there , property is well maintained though outside look somehow is not very attractive , food quality was excellent , very good value for money , I found it better than Park Plaza Noida , as far as value for money is concerned. staff was also very courteous.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sunil K, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 2 June 2014

Namaste !!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days in connection with an important corporate meeting and I represented my company. As far as the stay is concerned, the room was good, clean and tidy. Service is not really as one would expect from a Fortune hotel, they are slow in everything, room service, front desk, cafeteria and restaurant. The worst part is the board room, it is in the basement and actually you pass through a car park to get into the board room. The basement is woefully bad and you feel apprehensive about your safety because overhead you see the ducts and wiring etc. not hidden with any false ceiling.Hope we do not have the meeting there next time.
I would rate this hotel at best as good; but the overall rating can either be average(which it is not) or Very good ( which the hotel does not deserve for the various reasons stated above. )

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are better here, for less noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Sunil K, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 29 May 2014

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the Board Room.

Mainz, Germany
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Rooms are nice and clean. The beds are good but seemed to be short (or was it because of the (too) big pillows?). A smaller pillow would be a nice addition.
Rooms are not super silent, so sometimes you can hear your neighbors in the room next to you. I was probably lucky with silent neighbors.
The air condition works and both in the rooms and the rest of the hotel it is a comfortable temperature – something not to underestimate when it's +40 °C outside. However, air condition could be more silent in the rooms.

Food in the restaurant is good but not mind-blowing.
Staff is generally very friendly and helpful.

Overall price-performance ratio is very good. If I need to come back to Noida for the same business reason, I would not hesitate to choose this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the air conditioning.