“Good Chinese food after long time”
Review of Crazy Noodles

Crazy Noodles
Ranked #30 of 1,021 Restaurants in Noida
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: Crazy Noodles is a chain of light-hearted restaurants that serve Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisine at reasonable prices in a colorful and casual atmosphere of fun and friendliness.
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I don't have Chinese food, taste bud but this place gave me good exp.I liked noodle theme,the soup bowls,the glasses.The food was good the way it should be not like Indian style Chinese. Little expensive but affordable. I would love to visit again.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The food here is authentic indo-chinese and the portions are substantial. The sitting is really cramped and it was difficult with young children as it was difficult for them to move through the tables. However, the food is really tasty and service fast and courteous.
BIGGEST PROBLEM-Also ordered packed food for some visitors at home: the packing was leaking by the time we reached home after 15 min driving over smooth roads, and the portions were 60% of what is served in the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The food here is excellent and this restaurant has a great staff. The is very good, so if you want a quick bite this is a great place.

The vegetables are really fresh and crunchy and the chilli chicken was really tasty.

Our family of four ate our fill for about INR 1000/- .

Reviewed 2 March 2013

The food was great, I just loved it. The service was also great, the staff was helpful in suggesting me new dishes according to my taste and I was not disappointed by his suggestions. Overall it was a nice experience. My visit here was a result of a suggestion by one of my friends and I thanked him for his suggestion.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Hi All,
This is place is indeed good with great Chinese food and very friendly and quick staff. My only complain is that every time I eat here, I end up over eating ha ha!!