“Best Donuts In Town!”

Ranked #3 of 23 Dessert in Noida
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I went for a late breakfast (brunch) at Dunkin Donuts.

Donuts: Absolutely delicious! My mother-in-law loved the classic donut. She said that it tasted as good as the ones she had in Dunkin Donuts in the US. Since I am a chocoholic, I had two different varieties of chocolate donuts. These donuts are a sinful treat!

Coffee: We tried the cappuccino, the latte, and their latest stirrachino. All of them were good, and were perfect accompaniments to the donuts.

Savoury snacks: Though I am non-vegetarian, I tried the spicy veg burger. To my huge surprise, this burger was really delicious!

The food here is great. You can come here with your family or your friends. The cafe's ambience is pleasant, though the staff is a little slow. I can't wait to go back, and try out their non-veg snacks.

1  Thank ASarkarM

Reviewed 15 March 2014

In comparison to McDonald and Pizza huts, Dunkin don-nuts miss the charm in terms of being so damn expensive at that food quality provided. Didn't find the coffee to worth it.it was soo okh types.Overall very sad experience :(

1  Thank Rajeev156
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Liked - range of donuts! - the coffee is unusually nice for me (a southiee craving for filter coffee)
disliked - cost ( i guess that is universal!!). The point is it is a direct conversion cost.. sadly I do not earn in dollars!

1  Thank Srivas_mk
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Well frequented by kids this place is actually for them. I was not very keen but the kids were. Donuts actually was termed to be unhealthy a while ago so visit frequency has considerably reduced recently. Yet the kids insist once in a while to go and have a good sugar or chocolate coated donut.

1  Thank RAJESH S
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Need I say more. 5 stars to this place. The donuts are the best. I dont know a better place to eat Donuts at. The chocolate filled donut is the best ever.