We stayed at the Thapraban for two nights.30thsept/1st oct.right from the start,all the staff were amazeing and made your stay very good.
Rooms are good,clean and everything you need for a break.
Their sister hotel.The Retreat.Is just as good and very relaxing if you prefer peace.Although only a short stroll to the beach.
Thankyou to you all for making our stay so welcomeing
I would recomend either of these hotels.Ian and Wendy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna