Thaproban Beach House is a gem of a guest house. It's not perfect but that's all part of it's charm! We had the Penthouse suite which had 2 queen sized beds on 2 floors with a large baclony looking out to the ocean. the beds were incredibly comfortable. The only drawback is the water pressure on the shower, but that's a small price to pay for being this close to the beach! The staff are amazing - friendly and helpful. the food is the best we had in Unawatuna. The rice and curry, and the seafood platter were amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna