We stayed 4 nights at the beach house and enjoyed every minute. From the moment the lovely Nuwani welcomes you and checks you in to when you leave you are treated like friends and guests. Lovely spacious rooms that are right on the beach and close to the attractions. The food was good too. You are able to use the pool at the larger sister Traproban Resort and Spa which is only a short walk away. If you want a massage have one there- the best we had in Sri Lanka. ask for Ranjan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaproban Beach house is by the world famous Unawatuna beach. It has oneof the very few best known restaurants in the region. Some rooms areoverlooking the Indian Ocean with private balcony and lot of comfort. Rooms are equipped with A/C, Satellite T.V (LCD), Mini bar, In room teamaking facility, En suite bathroom with hot and cold waterand well furnished. Safe facility is provided and free Wifi in Public area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thaproban Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thaproban Beach House Hotel Unawatuna
- Thaproban Beach Hotel
- Thaproban Beach Unawatuna