“Nice Beach Bar”

Cuisines: Sri Lankan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We hung out on the beach all day and used their sun beds and restaurant for lunch. great food drink and service

1  Thank SJW2
There are newer reviews for Nautilus

Reviewed 17 March 2014

nice place to have something to eat very quick,also just behing the beach,price is ok,I was happy with food and price,I recomend to everyone

1  Thank nomad4838
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is a nice beach bar with typical standards and an ok vibe. Its where I liked to go for a cold beer and a chance to cool down. Nothing special but the staff were nice and I'd go back again

1  Thank LondonRouge
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My Husband ordered the Chicken curry with rice that was okay at 650 rps, but my wedges of which there were 10 if I was lucky 4 of them burnt! at 420 rps that is disgusting.

1  Thank Claire C
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Don't waste your time with this place - the service is extremely slow. Ordering food was a task in itself - as each time I chose something, I was told it was not available. It was only on the 4th attempt to pick something that I had success.
The staff also do not seem to have much of a command of basic English (which given this is Unawatuna, is most unusual). A basic request to get a glass of warm water was returned with empty stares and puzzled look by the waiters.
Even asking for the bill and paying took a very long time, which I really do not understand as the place only had 3 or 4 occupied tables.