“No better dive team in Sri Lanka!”
Review of Sea Horse Divers

Sea Horse Divers
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Unawatuna
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Amazing diving, I dive with him and his team all the time on the shipwrecks and corals. Rohana and his team are extremely friendly and professional. Rohana is the PADI instuctor, best in the area with the most experienced as he is from Unawatuna and been diving 21years here. Can not recommend him highly enough. Thank you for all the wonderful dives. Back again for another season!

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"visibility"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2013

A friend and I did our PADI Open Water Course with the Sea Horse Divers in January. The owner and dive instructor Rohanna is a very warm hearted and professional Sri Lankan. He has a great crew, very competent and funny. In this course we were just three students and Rohanna explained everything comprehensible and extensive. The equipment is very good and we felt safe at all time. We had a great time there and I would recommend it to everyone who visits Unawatuna! Thank you for the great time!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I did my PADI Open Water Diver Certificate with Rohanna and his guys and I can fully recommend the Sea Horse Crew! We were no more than 2 students at a time, the explanations were good, and I always felt very safe. I had only a couple of days in UnaWatuna and I was very nervous that I could get it done in this short time. But Rohanna managed to pack it all in and still make it all go nice and smooth and safe while being very relaxed and flexible. So, just relax and trust the guys and will all work out!

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Equipment good, instructors were good. We were mislead on the conditions so only did one dive not too (low visibility). Kerosene from the boat caused me seasickness but we could pay by card which was a bonus.