“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pearl Divers

Pearl Divers
Ranked #4 of 13 Tours in Unawatuna
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Unawatunas friendliest, most professional & fully equipped diving center. We have recently opened our authorized PADI Resort S-23613 and have re branded to Pearl Divers so come and have a look at out new Pearl Divers website. Our team of ex navy and international dive instructors are waiting to greet you with big smiles and lots of great dive sites to visit.
Galle, Sri Lanka
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I totally recommend these guys! They are professional, organised and most importantly lots of fun! Made my dive experience one to remember! Stoked I finally have my certificate and couldn't of picked a better place to do it! Keep it up guys and I will be returning soon!! :)

Visited April 2013

• Hungarian first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly and safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

As a PADI Divemaster, atmosphere, personality and safety are the primary things I look for in a dive centre. I want to dive with knowledgable staff, have fun and know that safety is the top priority.

We went to 2 other dive shops before choosing this one. I felt uncomfortable with the staff and the boats didn't have canopies at the first shop. Then we went to the bigger Unawatuna Dive Center where we waited for awhile until anyone acknowledged us and then the staff member was rather unfriendly and not very helpful.

When we arrived to Unawatuna Dive Center, I was surprised by the size of the location as I had been told it was the smaller 1 of the 2. We were greeted immediately by a very friendly Divemaster who told us about the dive sites, checked our level of experience, etc. They catered to us, as I had a list of sites I wanted to dive. They were fun, easy-going and made sure that we enjoyed our dives. The rental equipment looked new and was in good maintenance. I was able to store my own dive gear overnight and had no issues.

Overall a great experience. I would recommend anyone (new diver or experienced) to come here! :)

Visited March 2013
Sudbury, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best PADI Dive Center in Unawatuna!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

My friend and I searched a few dive centres until we found this one. As soon as we arrived we knew we would choose them. Great friendly staff with great knowledge of the diving spots. All equipment was provided and included in the price. I would recommend them to everyone! This one is located on the right side of the building... not the left side... :D

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MandyRoo2
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed diving with them...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

Dive master and staff are friendly, professionally & helpfully. Dive equipments are in a good shape and new plus reasonable price.

Halifax
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“value for money PADI open water course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I was looking for PADI course in 2.5 days at a great price with 1 to 1 instruction
I got it at Unawatuna dive centre. I had some basic scuba already so didn't want to waste time.Good instructors......reasonable dive conditions.....got a discount on all dives once I qualified

Visited February 2013