“Peaceful and full of charm. Pool perfect for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Jenny-ifk...
Hong Kong, China
“Peaceful and full of charm. Pool perfect for family volleyball!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a three night stay at The Well House in April 2018. We were worried about the location but the house is peaceful and beautifully decorated by its Norwegian owner. There were 7 of us as we were on holiday with my inlaws and they kindly put a proper extra bed in one of the rooms for us. The Chef was also excellent. Near to Galle Fort and Wijaya beach.

LightPack...
“What a find!”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

An oasis! Excellent accommodation close to the beach. The quality of furnishing exceptional. Nice staff, delicious food. A perfect location for a visit to Sri Lanka! Loved every minute of my stay.

rune189
Oslo, Norway
“Perfect”
Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Wonderful house. Nice big garden, close to beach but with own pool. We had most of our dinners in the house, prepared by the staff. Tasteful and good. If you want to dine out, there is a famous hotel with good kitchen just a minute away, Coco Bay hotel. We recommend The Well house for those who young and old people.
We miss it already and hope to come back again sometime.

Rune

Kitty L
Oslo, Norway
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I have just arrived after three weeks at the Well House. I love this place! This was my 6th visit and I’m already looking forward to the 7th visit next year :-) The staff, especially Dimithu and Sudath, takes very good care of the guest. And Dimithu makes very good food. My favorite place on earth!

wodger706
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Simply delightful”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Just spent five nights at this beautiful place. The style and elegance is utterly stunning. I just sat looking at the place most of the time. The staff are very professional and helpful. The garden is just beautiful , with monkeys coming to visit most mornings. Mark was exceptionally helpful and we had great communications. I was very sorry to leave but will return without hesitation. A real slice of heaven.

Samir B
“An amazing week in the Well House”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I spent one week in the Well House with 5 of my friends. We had a great week, everything was perfect. The staff was so nice and very friendly. Dimuthu and Sudath took really good care of us.
Esuru was amazing too he would take us anywhere at anytime. Really miss these guys, hope to see them again.
I would really recommend staying at this beautifull villa. Its location is perfect, its very close to the beach ( a 30 second walk). And was close to unawatune beach too.

Pierre J
“THE Place”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Quite an experience! One hour from Colombo by express bus, 10 minutes from Galle by tuktuk, 3 minutes walking distance from the Indian Ocean, not only will you fall under the charm of this beautiful colonial house, but you will not resist the friendliness and the skills of Sudath and Dimutu, the dream team that will welcome and take care of you during your stay.
Fantastic location, sophisticated rooms, talented staff, this is The Well House, THE place to stay

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing