“4 great dives wishing I’d done more ”

Divers Land Dive Club
Ranked #3 of 20 Tours in Unawatuna
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer scuba diving for beginners and certified divers, dive courses,for non divers we offer snorkelling tours and glass bottom boat tours!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Great communication with Shoy leading up to our arrival at Unawatuna discussing diving options and the guys at Divers Land were happy to accommodate.

They kept the groups small so other divers don’t impact your experience and Lahiru was a great Divemaster with a keen eye.

Incredibly good rates on the dives with a local dive shop with mountains of experience. Would definitely return as the wreck diving was superb and the guys at Divers Land were a great bunch

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"instructor"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 14 November 2017

After my first dive experience with Lahiru form the Divers Land Dive Club in March 2017 I decided to come back in Oktober to make my Open Water Certificate with Shoy and his team. I had a lot of fun with the team and Shoy took his time to learn me all the necessary skills for diving. After a stressless lesson with all necessary skills in the pool we went out to the open water for my first dives. I felt totally comfortable with my instructor by my side and he showed me all the beautiful places at Unawatuna's diving spots. My best experience was when a big fish swarm started to swim around us...
I can recommend Shoy and his team to all people who are looking for a reliable and fair dive center and an exceptional dive experience.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first Diving, the Owner Rishan(Soi) was so helpful and supporting to get rid of my fears about diving. Diving instructor Suraj showed a lot of patience to show me everything repeatedly. I really enjoyed the diving with them. They all really friendly at this place. It was my second trip to them. I am planning to come back again to do more fun dives or a diving course. Keep up the good job and good vibes!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The dive with Divers Land Dive Club was fantastic. The instructors made everyone feel very safe. As my diving skills where not very experienced we did a 30 seconds checkup in the water (clear mask & remove air) and then started the dive. We where informed before the dive that the visibility under water was not the best at this time of the year, but we still got to see Hunderters of beautiful fish. The whole club is run by locals with the best expertise on the bay. I can only recommend diving with this club.