I spent a week at Frangipani Tree, enjoying the amazing location (yes, it is exactely how it looks in the picture) and the flawless services. The staff is there to cater to every need, the food (from breakfast to dinner) is simply excellent (make sure you try the srilankan breakfast!). If swimming in pool while watching the ocean in the perfect tropical setting is your dream holiday, the Frangipani Tree is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend Time with Sea Turtles and Sparrows who visit this beautiful property Set on an improbable juxtaposition of simplicity and luxury overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean. The Frangipani Tree is sun, sand, trees, culinary, sensuous and spiritual indulgences among Intimate, Exclusive and Elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Frangipani Tree by Edwards Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Unawatuna
- Frangipani Tree Galle
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Galle