we stayed at the Frangipani tree a couple of weeks ago to attend our best friends wedding (actually held at the Frangipani Tree, Thalpe too) - from the moment we arrive until we left we were extremely well looked after - nothing was too much trouble and all of the staff seemed very happy and helpful. I would sincerely look to book here again as it was probably one of the best hotel experiences I have had (and I travel a huge amount for my job)....please think of this hotel if you are in the south west of Sri Lanka. Perfect for all - couples, single, sightseeing, relaxing, spa (the massages are excellent) Thanks Justyna for looking after us so well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend Time with Sea Turtles and Sparrows who visit this beautiful property Set on an improbable juxtaposition of simplicity and luxury overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean. The Frangipani Tree is sun, sand, trees, culinary, sensuous and spiritual indulgences among Intimate, Exclusive and Elegant surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Tree by Edwards Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Unawatuna
- Frangipani Tree Galle
- Frangipani Tree Hotel Galle