“Simply Great!”

Wine I love you
Ranked #17 of 36 Restaurants in Bang Phli
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variations of fusion food.
“Simply Great!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It was so good that I came back the day after. Top quality price and nice cozy ambiance! Recommend pork chop and red wine. Large menu with great variety of dishes. Just try it! You will actually forget you are in a shopping mall!

• Visited July 2014

• Thai first
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“If you smoke you should go!!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was here with my family for late dinner. Food and wine were alright . Unlucky because they allowed smoking in shopping mall and staffs just kept their mounts shut. It's unacceptable about smoking in the restaurants and bars. Not go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time - the place has gone downhill rapidly!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have been to 'Wine I Love You' (Mega Bangna), many times but NEVER AGAIN. When it opened it was quite good, but it has steadily been going downhill and is now shocking!!

The staff have become quite arrogant and rude. And the orders are constantly mixed up. Today we ordered a Eggs Benedict for our daughter, who is only 3yo, but loves eggs. Being inThailand, we knew to order 15 mins before ours, so it should come out first and she could eat before us - so we could help her. It came 40mins later, 5 mins after our main meals. FREEZING cold.....staff explanation, was that is the way it eaten in Thailand!!!
(Nowhere else, we have eaten in Thailand in the last 12 yrs)

I ordered a; spicy chicken fillet & mashed potato. What came out was a piece of thigh chicken on the bone and a small ice-cream scoop of powdered mash. Just rubbish.....so when I complained, they took it away - took out the bone and just left the fatty gristle and brown meat and brought it back out.

• Visited February 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Gone to the dogs”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Our first visit when it opened was quite positive but our recent return was not good. The lamb shank and beef stew didn't taste too dissimilar and I'm quite sure the food is cooked long before and then reheated. The mash tasted like package mash and the service seems aloof to me.
Honestly I think it's a good place for Thai's to pose that they are wine connoisseurs but for those not here to show off then I'd go somewhere else.

• Visited December 2013
Penzberg, Germany
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Had a great Dinner with many choices, good quality and service. Cannot agree with other postings here. Reccommended Burger, shrimp balls, satay, spicy duck.
Way above average for an outskirts Mall.

• Visited August 2013