Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
US$37
US$34
US$23
Agoda.com
Sananwan Palace(Bang Phli)(Great Value!)
US$15
Trip.com
US$124
Letana Hotel(Bang Phli)
6,271 results
All reviewsunderground walkwayswim up barexecutive roomnovotel bangkokfive minutesan early flightthai restaurantnext morningbusiness centerchecking inbetween flightsarrivals hallbreakfast buffetfree shuttleen routeshuttle servicean overnight stay
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Stayed here 1 night because of an early flight next morning. Posh/clean room. Very helpful staff.

Only negative is it took them a while to get my luggage up to the room, I thought it'd be in my room ahead of me since they took it as soon as I arrived & before I checked in. By the time I called to check on my luggage it arrived 2 minutes later. Makes a difference if you have less than a day left to spend in Bangkok.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
qualitymgr, Quality Manager at Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

We appreciate your very constructive comments we took note of the few points of dissatisfaction, and are very pleased to learn that overall you had a pleasant stay.

We hope to see you on your next trip to BKK.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

You can't get much closer to the airport and that is the appeal. If you walk out the "back door" there is a tunnel leading to the light rail system and directly into the airport. This worked well for us because we had a very early flight, and due to the flooding we were concerend about traveling across town to our "real hotel" -- KT guest house. The hotel is a western style hotel with all the ammenities you would expect, and a price to match -- not much to add to any review other than to say it is an "airport hotel". The pool was a great retreat after taking the light rail down to the "real Bangkok". The food was OK, but pricey. If you walk the underground walkway to the airport you will find a "food court" called Magic on the first floor of the airport. It looks like it is a haven for the airport employees and locals alike. There are dozens of choices from dim sum to pork neck and the quality is really wonderful -- and the price...I had a wonderul dinner for $150 baht! don't go there for the atmosphere, but if you want good cheap food...

Room Tip: All the rooms seem about the same.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glade to know that you have a wonderful stay with us.

Our team member is look forward to welcome you for your next visit to BKK.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Traveled to BKK with my sister and stayed at a cheap hotel that said it was "at the airport"..but it was not. So, we decided to check in to Novotel Suvanabhumi and we were preasently surpried! It was absolutley gorgeous! The room service was amazing and the staff was GREAT! I ended up staying there again 4 months later. I had a night flight to LA thus i needed a late checkout- and they were more than happy to acomodate me- free of charge. Also, the staff who served the room service were so kind. I went to the spa 2 times, and it was great! Between the hot tea before the service, the kind staff, and the great spa treatments it was amazing!
Furthermore, my sister and I wanted to go into Bangkok so the concierge arranged a car for us and drew out a map of where we would go and told the driver--and told us to call the hotel if we had any problems while out and about in Bangkok--Cant beat that!
They were so kind and asked us how our day was when we got back!

MUST STAY IN BANGKOK!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is excellent to hear that we are always your chosen choice of hotel when you visit Bangkok.

Your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Merry X’Mas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

There are many hotels around the airport but none offer the location of the Novotel. A 5 minutes walk via the Airpport Link or a Shuttle from door 4 at arrivals. Rooms always spotless, great breakfast and ggod service. Just remember it is an Airport hotel and is 6 / 7 kilometers before you enter the surronding suburbs for any other facilites than those offered at tha airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your complimentary comments. Our staff must be even happier if they know that their assistance satisfies guests to return from to time.

Happy Holiday and We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

How very much disappointing the Novotel was. Yes, the rooms are nice and comfortable. However, the staff is incompetent and when you complain they get rude. What happened? I needed to print out my boarding pass. The lady in charge of the business center was helpless. She did not know how to print out a PDF file. She tried though for 5 minutes. Only when i insisted she called a guy from the IT department. Altogether it took 20 minutes to get 2 pages printed. When I complained to a duty manager she barely could cushion her aggression when she talked to me and asked "What do you want". I am aware that in Thai culture you do complain and Thai people cannot handle complaints. But I expected staff in an international Novotel to be more professional.

Earlier that day I called the business center to get a username and password for WiFi access. The lady said: not now, please call back in 10 minutes. Only when I insisted to get the access codes now she gave them to me.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business