We chose this hotel as we wanted somewhere to stay overnight near to Bangkok International Airport. Although the hotel is around 20 minutes away from the airport for someone who knows where it is, our taxi driver did have problems finding it (even though we gave him a map provided to us by the hotel) so it took around 40 minutes to get there. For us it was, however, a good option as we did not want to go into Bangkok and the hotel was in a quiet area (albeit with several restaurants and a market nearby) so we got a very good sleep. The owners are very friendly, the room was perfectly clean and comfortable with air-conditioning and there was a beautiful pool (which unfortunately we didn't get round to using). It is also possible to eat by the pool (they order the meals in from a local restaurant). For less than 15 euros a night this is definitely extremely good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sananwan Palace is the closest economical accommodation to the new Bangkok International Airport (Suvarnabhumi;BKK Airport). Family run, hotel style Guesthouse, with spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms and suites. All rooms have private western style bathrooms and free WiFi. Scrumptious meals available. Fantastic, relaxing swimming pool. Reception open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sananwan Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sananwan Palace Hotel Bang Phli
- Sananwan Palace Thailand/Bang Phli