If you'd like a place to visit where the sunset takes your breath away nightly this is the place to be. The beach is a perfect spot to sit and watch Mother Nature's splendor in action. The resort is very well kept and I liked the smaller blocks of buildings that were only 2 storey's in height. Our room faced over the beach (couldn't see it because of all of the foliage) but we could sure hear and smell it and the sounds of the birds in the trees helped with the loss of the beach view. The Hibiscus and other plants were stunning and the grounds very well kept. The food was good and both my friend and I always found something good to eat. The buffet is a theme every night and the food at the bar by the pool was great !!!! Snacks like Nachos and Cheese, Pizza, Chicken Wings, Hot Dogs, all kinds of toppings and salads and tons of fresh fruit, tea, coffee and of course the bars right there.
I would recommend this resort highly and hope to get back again real soon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Barcelo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Tambor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Hotel Tambor
- Barcelo Hotel Tambor Beach
- Barcelo Hotel Puntarenas
- Hotel Barcelo Playa Tambor
- Barcelo Tambor Costa Rica
- Barcelo Tambor Beach Costa Rica