“Get the adrenaline in a safe and fun way!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Sky Adventures Park Sky Walk Tour - Monteverde
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: While staying in Monteverde don’t miss the Sky Tram that will lead you up to the Continental Divide and to one of the highest mountains in the area.  Sky Tram is a guided tour where you can have the opportunity to observe the cloud forest outstanding biodiversity, the majestic Arenal Volcano and the Nicoya Gulf.The Sky Trek’s zip lines go from mountain to mountain, allowing you fly through a cable at speeds up to 40 miles per hour and heights of over 520 feet.  There are also 5 observation towers that surpass the cloud forest treetops, providing amazing panoramic views our company has a braking system that was superior to what I'd experienced in other places.The zip linesthemselvesare long and fast, when the clouds cleared, we were able to see the ocean, which was amazing. It is a really great experience.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Bethany
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Get the adrenaline in a safe and fun way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Loved everything! The guys in charge of your safety are doing a terrific job. I felt safe, they were very professional, everything run very smoothly. My 10 years old did the zip lines too and when the wind was too strong needed an adult to go with him, but otherwise I think kids after 10 have no problem at all.Great adventure. I hope I can do it again next time in Costa Rica.

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You must experience it for yourself!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a rush, this is for you! The Sky Tram takes you up and you zip line back down. The guides were fantastic and well experienced. They made us feel comfortable for sure. The scenery is breath taking if you dare look around. We had so much fun and the adrenaline rush makes you want more!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The BEST experience in Costa Rica!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've never done ziplining in my life and this experience was AWESOME!!!!!

It takes about 2 1/2 hrs but it's because a group of guides take a group of about 20 of us, one by one down the 8 cables in the ride. The first 2 lines you can test if you're up to it or not. The guides are very knowledgeable and very helpful.

You can rent a GoPro camera to film your experience for only US$40. I should have rented one... but instead, i asked one of the guides how could I film while running the cable and he offered to do it with me so I can leave a hand open to film. It was awesome!!!!!!

They were extremely vigilant of the kids in the group... and allowed the more experienced ones to try new things on the different cables.

Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“SO FUN!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had SO MUCH FUN doing the zip lining! It was such and adraline rush!! The people working with our group were very helpful and made you feel really safe. I was concerned that I was going to chicken out and not go but I'm so glad that I didn't! I will remember this zip lining experience forever! It was great and you just HAVE to do it! Well worth the price!

The transportation came to our resort and picked us up. We brought a backpack with some water, bugspray, etc in it. They had lockers to store our stuff while we were on the zip lining tour. There are restrooms available, a souviner shop, and a restaurant all right there. All the staff was very helpful and informative.

1 Thank Erin R
Monterey, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Safe enough for 70 year old Grammies and scary enough for 25 year old guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

After extensive research my wife elected to use sky trek to celebrate her 70th B'dy by sailing thru the forests at speeds of up to 60 mph. She had a ball.she was completely safe which allowed her to enjoy and experience so much . Truly an experience she will always remember . On top of that was the walk and the gondola ride and all the guide.