We have stayed 2 nights at Monteverde Villa Lodge, travelling with a 16 month old infant. The rooms are very big and clean. We had a fridge and a sink in the room that helped us to keep the infant food and clean the bottles. The owner also supplied us with a micro wave to be able to warm up the our kids milk, this was a very much appreciated service.
We had a TV in the room and we could even get German TV (Deutsche Welle) which was great for us German living in the US.
The people are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great.
The garden area could be improved to have a nice place to sit outside.
I would definitly recommend this hotel for all kind of travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena