Stayed here two nights in August. The cabins were VERY spacious, big enough for 4 people but we got them at a discounted rate. The establishment is very new, so everything was clean and worked fine. The owners, Heiner and Ana, are very friendly and will do their best to accommodate any needs. Definitely recommend the place! The one problem during our stay was some loose tin sheeting on one of the cabins, which started rattling loudly at night in the wind. Heiner fixed it promptly the next morning, and even let one of us move to a different room with no hassles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena