We, a family of four stayed in bungalow 8, which has a queen bed and two singles. Upon arrival we were welcomed and got a lot of info on Monteverde. After we were brought to the bungalow we got lemonade and coffee. The bungalow was very clean. Though the bungalow is spacious the bathroom is rather small. The breakfast was nice and more than sufficient. Definitely, a place to stay with a personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Villa Lodge nestled in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde steps away from adventure tours, banks, restaurants, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Villa Lodge is on the pulse of the nature isle - perfect for researchers, students and tourist.Monteverde Villa Lodge boasts 8 rooms designed with distinctive charm using precious woods and great family-style ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Monteverde Villa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Villa Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Villa Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena