“Soda is good food”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We visited the Soda part of Sabor Tico, which is across from a school soccer field. Everything we ate was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Sabor Tico

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place has good: solid food, not expensive, plentiful portions. I had the sea bass casado and it was very good (for a casado). Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I ate here after exploring Santa Elena and the Monteverde Plaza. She just ordered a quesadilla which ended up having a delicious sauce on it. I ordered the grandmother's chicken casado. The chicken was a tiny-bit overcooked (I see other reviewers have had the same experience) but it really wasn't that bad. Overall the meal was awesome and at $6 this was the meal that convinced me I love Costa Rican comida típica.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

As far as I can tell, you don't go to Costa Rica for the food. This place is recommended by many and I thought it was good - not greasy, carries all the standards, lovely view from the balcony.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Best meal we had in Costa Rica! Service was friendly and the food was top notch! We ate there 3 times!