“Don't Miss IT!”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was by far one of the best meals I enjoyed while in Costa Rica for the month. The food was tasty, the portions were large, and the price was very reasonable. It was raining real hard on the day we went so the view was not great. There is outdoor seating as well as indoor. The service was not the best but we were not in a rush.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My group was not impressed by the quality of the food, but what they lack in quantity they sure do make up for in quantity. I had the platos tipico with grandma's chicken and the chicken was practically inedible. My brother had the fajitas, but the corn tortilla was dry and did not compliment the meal. They give you a lot of rice and beans with the meal, but the entrees are lacking. Prices were reasonable, which is a plus I guess.

There are better choices in Monteverde.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The food was "meh" at best, but the service was what I had a real issue with. The night we went there were maybe three people on staff, and our server couldn't even remember the water we asked for! Our drinks took forever and the food was nothing special. I've had better at roadside sodas - and for a nice restaurant in a tourist town, that shouldn't be the case.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We've gone twice in 3 days and would definitely go again! Very big menu with plenty of choices including American classics and more local options. Both times we've gotten "bebidas naturales" and all the flavors we have tasted have been exceptional! They have indoor seating as well as covered outdoor seating. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

A delicious lunch, massive portion sizes and all 11 of us really enjoyed it. I had the arroz de pollo which was excellent. Many thanks