We stayed in the main hotel. Rooms were nice. Wonderful view of the mountains all the way to the Bay. Restaurants are within walking distance and were good. You can hike by yourself on this property (or maybe it's off the property) past the yellow buildings on the right - you will find a path. Said they have an indoor hot tub, but we never found it. Unfortunately no nightlife or music. Very few tourists - kind of made it nice. Watch out for the Polisia along the Pan American Highway if you are driving to the Pacific Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena