“Best burrito I've ever had!”
Review of Taco Taco

Taco Taco
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Tico-Mex: A Unique blend of Tex-Mex spice and local fresh ingredients. Great food does not have to come from great distances. Take what you love and make it with what you have! Our Commitments: Fresh food prepared when you order! Local ingredients whenever possible! Small foot print! Good social stewardship! Competitive employment opportunities, and excellent customer service! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products! If we don't meet your expectations, please let us know and we make it right! Big Food! Big Love!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I ordered a big burrito with everything, a whole lot of tasty food for a great price. I couldn't manage to eat the whole thing, so it also made great breakfast!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I were traveling in the Monteverde area of Costa Rica and came upon this hidden gem. Great variety of Mexican food so we all chose different items and shared. Without exception each dish was excellent. Very casual, limited seating.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We saw lots of people queuing to eat here during the day so we thought we would try it out... honestly- the best tacos/burritos we have ever had. Very good value for money!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Delicious tacos (flour tortillas only) and a quaint roadside location. I was surprised by the prices, but would go back.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Good fast food, I got a burrito one day ($6) and fish tacos the next day $6-7. It was all a bit greasy, but I guess we knew the chips were right out of the deep fat fryer. The salsa and guac were good. It seemed priced high for being fast street food. We ate it next door at the hostel, which was fun and another time they let us take the basket to our hotel and return it later.