A group of 5 of us study abroad students came from San Jose for the weekend (2 nights) and got a room with 4 beds and a private bathroom for $28 per person. The hostel gives a sense of community to it's visitors which is a comforting feeling for first-time tourists. Taco-Taco, the taco bar attached to the hostel, is delicious and they lobby plays a mix of alternative music to add to the laid-back atmosphere. The staff were always very friendly and offered unbiased information to help us make the most of our trip. I felt right at home and I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica