My daughter and I would rather find the company of interesting and friendly people in a casual atmosphere than pay the money for a fancy hotel with room service. Pension Santa Elena was just the comfort level we were looking for. We were greeted with a thorough rundown of what was around Monteverde, including the attractions and where to eat. The room was simple, but just what we needed. You have to ask for towels or service, but everything we needed was provided right away with a smile. The common room was full of people happy to either chat or to give you space. The kitchen was easy to use, and books and coffee were at hand. Of course there was a cat that knew whether you needed a pet to love while you were traveling, too. It's a very easy place to call home during your travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica