We stayed here for 3 days in early July 2014. At first we were assigned to a room (for 3) that was on the ground floor next to the street, at the front of the pension. It was very noisy so we asked to be reassigned the next day. They accommodated us with an upstairs room at the back of the property. It was very quiet there, and we had a nice view of the surrounding mountains. The staff at the pension is very knowledgeable about things to do, tourist buses, etc. Both rooms we stayed in were clean and everything worked properly. We were within walking distance of bank, restaurants, shopping. The breakfast was good. We were within walking distance of a biological reserve.
I would recommend this pension to family/friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica