The rooms were clean and the owner lives there and she was very very helpful. They have a viewing platform at the back which is fantastic. Breakfast was included and freshly made, the only pity is that we did not know :-s our fault though. Even though not directly in the center of town it is only a short walk away. Internet connection was very good. The only downside of it was that it did not have any heating system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Orquideas is owned and operated by a local Tico family that lived in U.S. for 29 years. We are located at the entrance of the Monteverde area, only 300 meters from the small town of Santa Elena, the commercial center of Monteverde, as you drive in from the Pan-American Highway. Here you will find unique, breathtaking views of the local waterfalls right out back with a private trail. The Tilaran mountain range where both, the Santa Elena and Monteverde Cloud Forest reserves are located, the Ecological Sanctuary, the San Luis Valley and the spectacular Gulf of Nicoya, all at one location. All rooms equipped with large windows to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Monteverde and the surrounding areas. We have two styles of rooms, rustic and modern. Beds are outfitted with therapeutic mattresses and hypo-allergenic sheets and comforters. Breakfasts are prepared and served right before your eyes. Come and visit us and feel like being on vacation in the comfort of your own home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Orquideas Santa Elena
- Las Orquideas Hotel Santa Elena
- Hotel Las Orquideas Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena