There's so many good things to say about Tranquilo. Emil and David were incredibly helpful throughout our stay, which made us feel at home immediately. As mentioned before by others, the included breakfast was delicious (including yummy homemade cake!). The whole vibe to the hostel is really nice. We stayed in a private room + bathroom, which was very spacious and kept clean. The only criticism we have, which is hardly worth mentioning in light of everything else, is the mattress we had was a bit uncomfortable. Highly recommend staying here, it's been our favorite hostel so far!
Steve & Courtney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena