Doesn't felt as a low budget hostel at all...the place is super cozy, the dorms are really clean, comfortable and have some sort of privacy for the bunk beds because they are divided. Friendly and efficient attention, hot showers, nice kitchen and a GREAT home made breakfast.
The best part: you feel like a guest, not like a client...nobody try to sale you anything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena