The owners of this hotel are very helpful and friendly. It's located just outside the main part of Santa Elena, about a 10-minute walk. The town is on a mountain, so expect a bit of a climb on the way back :) Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. There weren't any of the typical "extras" (coffee pot, TV, alarm clock), so if you need to wake up early for a tour or transportation, be sure to pack a travel alarm. As others have mentioned, the walls are thin so you do hear everything around you. Breakfast was excellent and varied. If you need to arrange a tour, the owners are very helpful and will make the reservation for you without charging a fee. We were also able to leave our luggage for awhile after we checked out, since we had to wait a couple of hours before our shuttle arrived. Great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena